Hello friendly faces! Let’s get right to the thinking out loud rambles!
1. Here’s a song to listen to while you read. I. Am. Obsessed. With. Hozier. This song is so pretty and I can’t stop listening to it.
2. Is it seriously June already? It seems so hard to believe. Anyways, now that it’s a new month I decided to try something new with my morning routine. I’ve been feeling pretty blah lately and I think a little change is needed. Usually in the mornings I wake up and look at my phone right away while laying in bed for a while then get up and eat breakfast then go straight to the computer to do bloggy stuff. Now I’m going to get up, get some water, and sit outside with either my book or art journal and do that for a while before breakfast. It feels good so far.
3. Even though Anthony Bourdain speaks lowly of vegans/vegetarians, he’s still one of my favourite people and I love these life lessons. He’s doing a show in Seattle at the end of July and I might just have to make the trip.
5. If you follow me on Instagram then you probably read about my wipeout last week, in case you don’t I guess I’ll tell you about it. I went for a run, which isn’t something I do often and I decided to go longer than usual so I ran to a beautiful trail. As I was running, I ran over a bridge and then on my way back over I tripped on an uneven piece of wood and wiped out so hard. So. Hard. I scraped my whole elbow and a bit of my palm. I was shaken and it hurt a lot and then I still had to run home. Not so fun. Here’s a picture of the evil bridge.
7. I’m craving a tattoo like crazy. I have a tattoo fund that I put all my change and all my tips toward and I think I finally have enough to at least start my next one.
8. Can we just take a second to appreciate how cute my cat is?
Just look at how cuddly she is.
She also loves banana ice cream. She’s the best ever.
9. I have so many pictures of recipes saved on my computer that are never going to get their 15 minutes of fame on here, but I find it so hard to delete pictures. They are either recipes that didn’t turn out right or the photos just stink. Let’s take a look at love me, feed me’s ‘recipe graveyard’.
Some of these I fully intend on remaking so I can share!
10. I’m going to wrap this up! It was good talking with ya! Have a fabulous day.